Your Blackwell Wedding Package includes:
- Reception area including Plaza Level, Grand Ballroom, and Patio
- Private Cuisine Tasting with Executive Chef
- Personal Consultations with Wedding Coordinator
- 20’ x 20’ Wooden Dance Floor
- Personalized Bridal Monogram Projection
- LCD Projector and Screen for Video Montage
- Classic China and Flatware
- Cake Cutting Service
- Floor Length Linen Tablecloths and Coordinating Napkins
- Professional Culinary and Banquet Staff
- Complimentary Overnight Accommodations for the Bride and Groom
- Upgrade to Executive Level for Parents of the Bride and Groom
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates for Wedding Guests
The Blackwell Grand Ballroom has a food and beverage minimum for Saturday evening receptions, lower minimums are available during off-peak months or Fridays and Sundays. Should the total food and beverage revenue not reach the minimum (not including gratuity or tax), the difference will be billed to your account as a ballroom rental fee.
The Blackwell offers an on-staff florist and pastry chef that work directly with you to help make your day unique. Upgrades to linen, china or rental of chair covers are also available and must be arranged through your Blackwell wedding planner.